Diesel Course £99
A one-day/8 hour course, you will leave being aware of the main systems of a marine diesel engine. With a focus on prevention of breakdown at sea and having an ability to resolve defects which do not require workshop support.
Course topics include:
- The four stroke cycle,
- Fuel, cooling and air systems,
- Engine electrical systems,
- Spares and tool requirements,
- Winterisation and servicing
Course materials and tea and coffee are included in the price.
- Largs Yacht Haven, Irvine Rd, Largs KA30 8EZ
- Excellent bus and train link
- Free parking available
Please note that the Dates and Places shown on the Available Dates calendar are in the classroom. This course cannot be attended over zoom.